• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congrats to the MODS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a certain individual posted something that was meant to be a PM and another individual made sure that she put it in quotation marks...so that when the original poster deleted his post, her post remained for everyone to see...and it contained some incriminating information regarding following procedures

Vladimir Lenin said:
a certain individual posted something that was meant to be a PM and another individual made sure that she put it in quotation marks...so that when the original poster deleted his post, her post remained for everyone to see...and it contained some incriminating information regarding following procedures

Said individual should be burned at the stake, or at least thrown into the moat to see if she floats like a duck.:D (And THEN burned....);)

That's me - I'm guilty. I got a PM from the original poster this morning asking me to delete my quote, which I was about to do when I discovered that the thread was already gone. I thought it might have been meant as a PM which is why I asked. Guess I shouldn't have quoted it. Sorry!

So how far downhill did the thread go? I missed all the excitement I guess. Hope it didn't get anyone in trouble. Sounds like it shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

What thread was this? What did I miss?

Latest resources

Back