• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Congrats to the MODS

prpjt

Total Time
Whoever removed the Runway post, great job. It was the right thing to do.

Total Time
=posts
a certain individual posted something that was meant to be a PM and another individual made sure that she put it in quotation marks...so that when the original poster deleted his post, her post remained for everyone to see...and it contained some incriminating information regarding following procedures

Eagleflip

Total Time
5000+
Or, of course, it could have been plain old, gov'mint inspired, censorship...;)

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Vladimir Lenin said:
a certain individual posted something that was meant to be a PM and another individual made sure that she put it in quotation marks...so that when the original poster deleted his post, her post remained for everyone to see...and it contained some incriminating information regarding following procedures

Said individual should be burned at the stake, or at least thrown into the moat to see if she floats like a duck.:D (And THEN burned....);)

English

Total Time
That's me - I'm guilty. I got a PM from the original poster this morning asking me to delete my quote, which I was about to do when I discovered that the thread was already gone. I thought it might have been meant as a PM which is why I asked. Guess I shouldn't have quoted it. Sorry!

So how far downhill did the thread go? I missed all the excitement I guess. Hope it didn't get anyone in trouble. Sounds like it shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
What thread was this? What did I miss?

Wasted

u can do it too w kandoo
Total Time
PCL_128 said:
What thread was this? What did I miss?

Some guy was taxiing out somewhere, then yadda yadda, time to fill out a report.