• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congrats Stong Flops Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And Myster79, I think most reasonable people on here were NOT calling you out as a FUD spreader...we don't always recognize it at first glance because it is only too human (a quality mgmt has forgotten we possess anywhere besides while talking to pax - humanity) to emotionally make the leap to caring about the future of things if you hear we can't afford deicing.

By talking on here, and during our many shared hours of crew rot, we often help each other see the crap coming at us for what it is.

All problems ARE due to management. When you are faced with a decision, remember that.

Just like most no longer do work for the company on their hours off in rest, you should also not take ownership of problems that are not your fault. Our responsibility in terms of a particular flight going off begins AND ends with making sure the plane is airworthy, wx conditions allow the flight, we are rested, and we are healthy. That is really just about it in my opinion. The payment for services that allow our plane to fly is way beyond my concern in the scope of things.

Let us devote ourselves to being:
1. The safest flight operation possible, bar none.
2. Providers of good service experience while operating safely.
3. Profitable, Simple, ahhh wait...what the hell is the 3rd word today? I like Simple, I will roll with that.

Latest resources

Back