• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congrats Stong Flops Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...How again will a netjets contract turn this company around?

It's a well known fact that labor strife exacerbates all problems a company faces, on the other hand, motivated workers partner with management to focus on efficiency and growth. The answer to turning things around can only be found at the bargaining table.

ALL FRAC PILOTS DESERVE A CONTRACT WITH PROFESSIONAL COMPENSATION

All Flight Options pilots should be polishing up on our interview skills. Mikey is to stupid to lead us out of this mess. I doubt we last through the winter. A little birdie already told me that we do not have enough money to pay for deicing this year.

State your source. Let me guess. You know someone in mngmnt, got a good buddy, know somebody that knows somebody, etc?

Yup, it's been about 6 months since the close the doors rumors last circulated, I guess it's about time to re-hash it. Let me ask you this. . .if there isn't enough money to pay for de-icing this winter, how did we ever de-ice an airplane when everybody KNEW we were losing money hand over fist? The RTN reports now show an operating INCOME in the "Other" category and our creditors are going to be LESS likely to de-ice an airplane?:rolleyes: You're going to have to do better than that rumor.

Don't shoot the messenger, I am not one to start rumors. This is just what I was told. If you choose to believe something else, then good for you! I am not putting this on here to debate it, I truly believe it will happen sooner than later. I am saying we need to be prepared for anything that happens. I do not think this company can continue to operate in this manner. This is my opinion only!

jonjuan,

800 million doesnt even get them started.(xojet). if they dont have a europe operation and soon an asian operation, they can only compete on a domestic level.

I never post about who is better, dont think its relevant. we all deserve the same benefits and pay. If netjets can do it, so can flops as well as flex.

BTW the customer base for factional flying has barely been scratched.

This was a post to support the FLOPS crew and lets keep it that way.

State your source. Let me guess. You know someone in mngmnt, got a good buddy, know somebody that knows somebody, etc?

Actually the person is in MX and he is not a buddy. I have no friends in CGF! He said it a matter-of-factly. We were writing up an aircraft and MX was talking about how much this was going to cost the company (like we cared) and he said It doesn't matter anyway, since we do not even have the money set aside to DEICE this year. He went on to say the company always sets aside a money every year for deicing. He was told in the a meeting that morning. They do not have enough money to pay for it.

Could just be BS or it could be more, I do not know nor do I care at this point. I am already sending out apps. So, do not jump all over me. I was asked to state my source so I did. Believe what you want.

A little birdie already told me that we do not have enough money to pay for deicing this year.

And we have money to rebrand the company???

If there is no money for deicing then I will wait until spring time and the snow melts before I takeoff!!!

I hope my pax are not in a hurry:D

Actually the person is in MX and he is not a buddy. I have no friends in CGF! He said it a matter-of-factly. We were writing up an aircraft and MX was talking about how much this was going to cost the company (like we cared) and he said It doesn't matter anyway, since we do not even have the money set aside to DEICE this year. He went on to say the company always sets aside a money every year for deicing. He was told in the a meeting that morning. They do not have enough money to pay for it.

Could just be BS or it could be more, I do not know nor do I care at this point. I am already sending out apps. So, do not jump all over me. I was asked to state my source so I did. Believe what you want.

Not jumping all over you. Just stating that you are spreading FUD from a source no more reliable than anybody else, even if it is not intentional. But, having said that it is going to be an interesting winter. Darwinism is going to be applied to this place. If they can't afford to do business in this industry or are too stupid to do it right then the doors will close.

I agree; FUD plain and simple. Whether or not there is money for deicing, catering, fuel, anything, is no immediate concern of mine. That is management level. I order deicing when needed, and if it is not available I don't fly. It's just that simple. For any mention of it outside of the context of that flight, it is nothing but FUD.

If they have an issue with paying for deicing, they can take it out of SMS's salary, or they can stop flying every manager's friend and brother around on the company planes. It is no concern of mine or ANY line pilot how things are paid for.

Have you been on the Union website?

Have you seen the warnings about the disinformation being spread by our very own mechanics?

Remember, Flight Options Mechanics are not Unionized.

Picture this conversation. Their Maintenance Manager comes to them and says, "Guys, if we don't help the Company stop these radical Union Pilots, the doors will shut and the paychecks will stop. Its gotten so bad that we may not have money for deicing this Winter, and may just have to hanger airplanes until the ice melts. Anything you can do to help us stop these pilots would actually be helping yourselves to stay employed."

Get It?

Management is now using the Mechanics to spread the Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt among the Pilots in an attempt to derail us from Flying Safely.

All part of the game my friends. If you have any doubt, just talk to your NetJets Brothers and Sisters. Their management played the same "the doors are closing" game with them.

If you are not willing to take it to the end, you will NEVER see a contract worth signing. If management wants to shut the doors (their decision, not ours), all that giving the Union excuse to them will do is to expedite the process, and allow us to move on with our lives that much quicker.

I will not continue to subsidize the air travel of the richest 1/10th of 1% of this country with my below industry standard compensation indefinitely.

Freedom is not Free.

I agree with all of you, it is FUD. I was just asked to state my source, so I did. This a management problem, actually all the problems are due to management.

Latest resources

Back