Congrats Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSURF

Yes I have, it is nice to see someone is taking care of me.

Butters

What do you mean by that. I just stated a true statement. Sorry if it bothered you.

Pilot Vacancy Bid 2008-04 Cancellation
Crew Forecasting & Planning is sorry to report that we are forced to cancel VB 2008-04. Because of the recent trend in attrition that we believe will last at least through the end of the year, the requirement to continue adding CRJ200 captains slows down dramatically. For the pilot group as a whole, we have adjusted the monthly attrition assumption from twenty-four pilots to ten. In June, six resignations were received; so far for July, three have been accepted.

Last edited:
Why would anyone who has been involved with Comair for more than a couple of years be suprised or upset by this? Comair has cancelled more than half of the vacancy bids they've awarded over the last four years.

This is how Comair/Delta operates. There is no reason to direct angst towards pilots of other airlines because Comair/Delta management cannot accurately plan more than a week or two in advance.

i think its because pinnacle won a 90 day reprieve on the 900 flying for delta. evidently comair was suppossed to be the beneficiary of that. it explains alot, i kept wondering how they were hiring while everybody else was bleeding.

Silly you for believing a baseless internet rumor. There is no 90-day reprieve. Nor will the current flying be pulled down. Once pinnacle gets its pilot contract closed the airplanes will resume delivery. Richard Anderson did this exact same move four years ago at Mesaba. Its a shame most don't learn from history.

Silly you for believing a baseless internet rumor. There is no 90-day reprieve. Nor will the current flying be pulled down. Once pinnacle gets its pilot contract closed the airplanes will resume delivery. Richard Anderson did this exact same move four years ago at Mesaba. Its a shame most don't learn from history.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I've always liked you, DoinTime.

Your success is Comair's failure. Cancellations to be announced!!!

???????

It seems only yesterday a couple Comair pilots here gloated about Pinnacle losing it's Delta flying, and that Comair was getting "its rightfully-owned" flying in ATL.

DoinTime is correct:

Once pinnacle gets its pilot contract closed the airplanes will resume delivery. Richard Anderson did this exact same move four years ago at Mesaba. Its a shame most don't learn from history.

Deja Vu............

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2003/12/15_catlinb_mesaba/

I still remember this as if it was yesterday.

Latest resources

Back