• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congrats Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be one thing if they had laid down on their contract negotiations but they haven't.

I've noticed these guys in ATL taxiing slower than molasses in the winter in their slow down. Hopefully all your guys get on board and you finish the contract soon.

Thanks dude, very classy thing to say, and we haven't and appreciate that you noticed. Three cheers for 9E hopefully not having to fight as hard as EV had to. My hat is off to all you guys and what you did last summer.

DoinTime is correct (yet again), about the NW Airlink red-tail whipsaw. It's been happening for quite some time now, and this is nothing new.

Hey, did you hear ASA/Comair got 20 CRJ-900's to operate out of our main domicile! They are opening a new crew base and everything....

Great! That is awesome news! I am really happy for those guys. They will love Memphis!

Yea.....They sure will! I'm so happy management brought those guys in here! I can wait another year or two to upgrade. I don't mind at all.

Me neither!

What management do you refer to?

So the conversation in the Pinnacle crew lounge would go like this:

Hey, did you hear ASA/Comair got 20 CRJ-900's to operate out of our main domicile! They are opening a new crew base and everything....

Great! That is awesome news! I am really happy for those guys. They will love Memphis!

Yea.....They sure will! I'm so happy management brought those guys in here! I can wait another year or two to upgrade. I don't mind at all.

Me neither!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
no, the conversation would probably go more like this:
"Hey, did you hear ASA/Comair got 20 CRJ-900's to operate out of our main domicile! They are opening a new crew base and everything...."

"Who the F*&* cares?"

PCL guys seem to have a good grip on the fact that their flying can come and go at a moments notice. If you want to feel secure in that regard, I think you would have to leave the airline industry.

Latest resources

Back