Congrats FLOPS!!! Who will be next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RustyFan said:
I’ve been calling life like I see it for 40 years, I’m not stopping now. My biggest gripe is stupid people finally figured out how to run for political office,

For once we agree :) I amazes me as well when I look at the current administration!

LJDRVR said:
Here's a request: Tell us some stories.

STORY TIME WITH RUSTY?

Yeah… I don’t know about that.

I envision Captain Kangaroo, Chris Berman, and Bill O’Reilly all rolled up into one. :D

Rusty is a great guy who is actually funnier than all get-out on the road. But don’t discuss politics, religion or unions with him at 30West. You will pay dearly.

My 50th birthday this year (and this whole upcoming year) will be somewhere near Kanduhar. Therefore, I contend that neither myself, nor Rusty are washed up. Hell I'm just getting the hang of it. I'm 50 this year as well. Darn who was I responding to.

That was me Hammer

Yep, 50 in June for me

I think the passengers want to look up front and see a "mature" crew sitting up front.

I think the older I get the more valuable I become (to me!)

Sorry to hijack the post.

Apology accepted. I agree that ugly, hurtful, etc remarks have no place on a message board. I like your attitude about your age. My husband is one year younger. Hey, the "mature flight crew" kept you on topic. Do take care! NJW

wolfpackpilot said:
STORY TIME WITH RUSTY?

Rusty is a great guy who is actually funnier than all get-out on the road. But don’t discuss politics, religion or unions with him at 30West. You will pay dearly.

Rusty ain't the only one. I've been know to solve the world's problems in a single crossing.

Still trying to figure out who he is. Got it narrowed down, though.

NJ Wife

Just PM me your personal Info and I will connect you with our spouses and families section of the Flight ops board. We (the 1108) have no by laws that restrict you from reading and posting on your brothers and sisters website.

Thanks, I'll do that. What an interesting offer, but it sounds right for me!

There goes the neighborhood

choppengruven said:
Just PM me your personal Info and I will connect you with our spouses and families section of the Flight ops board. We (the 1108) have no by laws that restrict you from reading and posting on your brothers and sisters website.

Oh Joy...
Of course, "she'll" have to follow the same rules of verification of REAL names as well, just like everyone else, right?

Along with my personal info, I sent an ecard with a photo of my family. The NJ pilots would recognize it as a lot of them have gotten it when we exchange PMs. With all the topics on this board, it never ceases to amaze me what some of you choose to respond to. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back