• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Confess: Who leaked on this poor woman?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh my gosh ! Can't we start a foundation and DO something ? Her whole freakin' world is coming apart.I love the "if someone had been smoking a cigarette" part-as another poster pointed out,it's funny how a multi-million dollar jet engine DESIGNED to burn kerosene can have a hard time getting lit.I'd wager she's an airport noise whiner,too.My old Merlin had fuel dumps in the trailing edge of the flaps,Never tried it,tho.

GravityHater said:
Someone sue her for stealing our jet fuel. That stuff is not cheap and she had no right to enjoy it without going through proper channels if not at least paying for it.

Yeah that's one expensive shower.

The cigarette comment was classic.

At least it wasn't lav juice. Wasn't there an incident a few years back where a chunk of "blue ice" ripped number three off a 727 in flight? I'll do some research and then answer my own question.....

gkrangers said:
Ok, I'm sorry, but if someone was smoking a cig and got doused in jet fuel and burst into flames I would LAUGH my ass off while taking as many pictures as I could with my camera phone...then I'd call 911.

The feds will be at it again...

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy. Also, if you happen to be underneath a path of falling jet fuel at the exact moment it reaches the surface, your ass could explode.

Cardinal said:
Incorrect. I've succeeded at dumping fuel inflight from both a C-150, C-182, and large quantities on several occasions in the B1900.

I think any pilots that has spent more than the required hours in Cessnas has dumped fuel out of at least one tank on takeoff.

In her initial interview, she claimed the airplanes were hovering overhead at the same time she was covered in gas.

Hovering planes, huh? Sounds like the chemtrail folks are definitely playing a little fast and loose these days. Or wait, maybe she's part of the conspiracy and just trying to create a diversion. That probably explains why the sky is full of cumulus "clouds" right now, too. Where's that Denver guy from way back?

Latest resources

Back