Confess: Who leaked on this poor woman?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cardinal said:
Incorrect. I've succeeded at dumping fuel inflight from both a C-150, C-182, and large quantities on several occasions in the B1900.
Leaking fuel from the fuel vent doesn't count.

Nothing was going to explose. It's hard to start a fire on purpuse with kerosene.

I don't know how you go about dumping fuel, but I doubt someone would have done it because they just felt like it. It would be a hard one to explain to the boss. Could it be someone grabbing the wrong lever?

Leaking fuel from the fuel vent doesn't count. Nothing was going to explose. It's hard to start a fire on purpuse with kerosene.

I dunno which is worse ... your spelling or complete lack of sense of humor. :rolleyes:

(Or my grammer :D)

Minh

Last edited:
They say that no jet had declared an emergency, but isn't it entirely possible that a crew could have jettisoned fuel anyway?

Yes ... it is spelled that way for a reason. :D

Hey ... speaking of spell'n and Grammar ... where's Tony been lately? Our spelling, grammar, and diction are becoming appalling around here without him. :D

Minhberg the Jewish Pig Farmer

Last edited:
It's the middle of the night still for Tony C

Snakum said:
:D

Hey ... speaking of spell'n and Grammar ... where's Tony been lately? Our spelling, grammar, and diction are becoming appalling around here without him. :D

He'll chime in bright and early about 1800 in the morning as he starts his day.

What color is kerosene? Would that be a "golden shower"? :p TC

Latest resources

Back