Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they have more than that.

cosmotheassman said:
Anyone know what aircraft Conagra Foods has?? I've seen a Lear45. Do they have a GIV??
The last time I was on a trip out there, about 6 months ago(My comp. parks at their hangar) They had a G-IV, and a bunch of Lr-45's. They also have a few other bases, which escape my memory. The folks that run the Flight. Dept. are very nice, and sounds like a great place to work! The waiting area is made up of all WWI artifacts, and the feeling around the hangar from other crews I spoke with is that their very happy.

I know two of their flight crews, and they are both extremely happy working there.

Bases SNA and OMA, I believe.

Here is what I've found on the Conagra Fleet:

N822CA LJ-45
N823CA LJ-45
N824CA G-IV
N825CA LJ-45
N828CA LJ-45
N865CA LJ-45
N866CA LJ-45
N886CA LJ-45
N889CA LJ-45

The following are leased thru Wells Fargo, I believe they are a part of the Conagra fleet as well:

N826CA LJ-45
N863CA LJ-45
N882CA LJ-45

Also, I think Conagra has a base @ DPA

They are hiring (as of 11/20/04), it may have been filled but it's still posted on their site.

Co-Pilot Medium Jet
ConAgra Foods Corporate
Air Transportation

Work in Omaha, Nebraska
Start ASAP​
Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action W/M/D/V​
Co-Pilot Medium Jet​
Please reference code 2614BR on all resumes and cover letters!​
ConAgra Foods Inc.
One ConAgra Drive
Omaha, NE 68102
Attn:​
Attn: Resume Processing Center​
Position Description​
JOB SUMMARY

Responsible for preflight, onboard supplies status, selection of appropriate navigation charts and refueling operations unless assigned otherwise by the pilot in command.

DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
  • General duties to include but are not limited to; normal flight responsibilities and assistance with various assigned flight and travel duties.
  • May accept other administrative duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot to assure safe and superior service to ConAgra Foods personnel and customers on a daily basis.
  • Will conduct all flight operations including pre-departure briefing and post flight de-briefing utilizing Standard Management Procedures (SMPs) outlined in the Cockpit Management Resources “Quantum Pro” Management System.
  • Must adhere to the requirements and responsibilities as set forth in the ConAgra Foods Flight Operations Manual, assigned aircraft Standard Operating Procedures Manual, and all FAA, state and foreign regulations.
  • Must be prepared to assume the duties of the pilot in command in the event the pilot in command is incapacitated.
  • Demonstrates ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers, supervisors, and customers throughout the organization.
  • Must exhibit excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
  • A minimum of 3,000 hours of total flight time.
  • Flight time should include a minimum of 1,000 hours in multi-engine aircraft, and 100 hours in a jet-powered aircraft.
  • Commercial Pilot Certificate, ATP preferred
  • Instrument Rating
  • Multi-Engine Rating
  • First Class FAA Medical Certificate
  • FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
  • Newly hired pilot expected to obtain an Airline Transport Pilot rating within the first year of employment.
  • Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening at a ConAgra Foods approved drug testing center. Employees subject to random drug testing.
  • Employee must complete two annual physicals at company expense (FAA and Executive physicals).
  • After initial First Class FAA Medical, ConAgra pilots will maintain a Second Class FAA Medical.
Co-Pilot Medium Jet​

fast work

F. Illini - is that avatar from last night's game?

SilentBob said:
F. Illini - is that avatar from last night's game?
Yep!

ps. don't you mean "last night's slaughter?!" :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back