• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

completely different

illeagle

Total Time
and now for something completely different
completely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely different

http://robpongi.com/pages/comboGKIDS01.html

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
poor kids, their life is practicing. The zylaphone <sp?> player was pretty good though, I've seen high school kids who don't play that well.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
I thought they were going to drop something on her...like a big triangle shaped weight that says "2000 LBS" on the side...and now for something completely different.

T-REX

Total Time
Mike Oxlong said:
I thought they were going to drop something on her...like a big triangle shaped weight that says "2000 LBS" on the side...and now for something completely different.

Keep in mind its North Korea, a weight can't be the worst thing to be dropped on her.

miles otoole

Total Time
10k+
Mike Oxlong said:

I should have read you post more carefully. All I read was 2000 l weight. I waited, and waited, and waited.............

Ill Mitch

I like my oatmeal lumpy
Total Time
31Raps
She looks like something you would see at Disneyland....like a robot.

Still, more talent in that area than I have.