Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

illeagle

and now for something completely different
completely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely differentcompletely different

http://robpongi.com/pages/comboGKIDS01.html

poor kids, their life is practicing. The zylaphone <sp?> player was pretty good though, I've seen high school kids who don't play that well.

I thought they were going to drop something on her...like a big triangle shaped weight that says "2000 LBS" on the side...and now for something completely different.

Mike Oxlong said:
I thought they were going to drop something on her...like a big triangle shaped weight that says "2000 LBS" on the side...and now for something completely different.

Keep in mind its North Korea, a weight can't be the worst thing to be dropped on her.

Mike Oxlong said:

I should have read you post more carefully. All I read was 2000 l weight. I waited, and waited, and waited.............

She looks like something you would see at Disneyland....like a robot.

Still, more talent in that area than I have.

Latest resources

Back