• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass upset.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True enough,but they don't fly you up the @$$ of every single one of them. Not a knock on Compass crews, I just hate KATL with every fiber of my being

ATL departs you just as close to 75's as DTW and MSP. Maybe it's the RNAV departures vs heading that is causing this disdain? There is a much higher volume of 757s out of ATL...

Talked to some friends, apparently the crew felt they had a "severe turbulence" encounter. Written up and inspected. I have no idea where it occurred, except somewhere between ATL and MDW.

I worked for an airline that was based at MDW. With a line moving through, that area is notorious for severe turbulence reports.

Why do people feel the need too start a reply with Ummmmmm...

Does that represent a pause as you try to explain something to someone who you feel is of lower intelligence?

Does it come from the "twitter" "IM" generation? ie. LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc?

Is it just another way to try and insult someone?

I have been on this board for a long time and this seems to be a relatively new phenomenon.

Does that represent a pause as you try to explain something to someone who you feel is of lower intelligence?

I have been on this board for a long time and this seems to be a relatively new phenomenon.

Ummmmmmmmmm...........Alrighty then.

Yes, yes, and yes

Or what about the D-bags who just HAVE to open a radio contact with "ANNNNNND Center, this is blah-blah-blah......"

Tools!

FI's turning into APC, every post must use the word 'bird' at least once.

Far from it. You don't click on the section and see a bunch of little lock symbols next to EVERY single thread due to a overreactive and hyper sensitive moderator on a power trip.

so let me see if i understand the situation. . . They left ATL, had an Upset event on departure, continued to MDW and grounded the airplane?

Just wondering what the thought process was that led to the crew continuing. ...

Uhhh...

Dispatch:

"yeah.....well, we'd reaaaally prefer you continuuuue on...yeah....really like to get you to MDW....yeah....That'd be really goooood....

Crew:

Ok

Latest resources

Back