Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannabe22

Livin' The Dream
I tried to do a search and found nothing. Wondering what the training pay/schedule is like? I got a call from them today. Thanks a lot, appreciate all that can help.

WB 22

I tried to do a search and found nothing. Wondering what the training pay/schedule is like? I got a call from them today. Thanks a lot, appreciate all that can help.

WB 22

$23.18 during training. You get 18.75 hours for the first 30 days in training which is at home. Then you come back and get 75 hours guar. You pay for a hotel in MSP. around 4 to 5 nights then they send u to montreal and they pay for hotel and per diem while you are there. From the start of your 1st day in class expect to be done about 2 1/2 months. Hope that helps ohh and expect to be paid as an FO once you finish IOE for about 3-5 months thats the lenght expected to be an FO then pay goes to 60.41.

Last edited:
Is there a training contract? Anyone have anymore info on the interview...written mostly out of ATP? Sim ride? Got an interview first week of Sept, trying to get some basic info, PM if you would like. Thanks.

Anybody know if they positive space you home on your days off in YUL or do you at least have pass benefits??
Thanks,
Starting in September

Anybody know if they positive space you home on your days off in YUL or do you at least have pass benefits??
Thanks,
Starting in September

you will have pass benefits from day one and also your ID so you can jumpseat. CASS from what I heard should be up by the end of the month What date do you start.

I start on the 28th of Sep. They told me that pass benifits dont start until 30 days after your DOH, although you can still jumpseat. Told me pretty much the same thing about training 18.75 I think for the first 30 days then back to MSP. A few days there and then off to Montreal for up to 45 days. Per Diem and a hotel, Fo pay until upgrade. Did I miss anything

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back