• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass now hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, its going to get a little rediculous if delta keeps hiring in the future. Compass will be a scary airline to fly on with all of the turnover. There will be no experience in the left seat when people are constantly leaving. Of course, every regional will be like this then.

What jar jar says on post above this one is true.

Many of the people they are hiring now have already been PIC in the 121 environment.

Got it about 3 days ago. My internal rec. said that the CP told him it was because I had only worked at my 170 gig for 2.5 years and then left and went to NJA. Apparently you shouldn't leave a regional when making 35K per year to go to a fractional where you'll make 70K per year right off the bat in order to better your career and family???? Now they are afraid I'd leave Compass too quickly. There is no chance I'd leave before flowing to Delta. I could guarantee them that.

You'd also have to resign your NJA seniority number. Not that I think that's even going to be an issue in the future with the way things are going there. You'll most likely be at Delta before you'd have to worry about a recall at NetJets.

Wow! And they just took 2 FO's from Piedmont Airlines. Makes you wonder.

there really seems to be no logic at all as to who they hire around here. I have seen really good guys not get it and people with no conectionsand what I would consider uncompetitive experience walk through the process in a matter of days. I don't know how its going to be now that the process has changes to the delta method. I do wish everyone who is intrested luck. I like it here even though the pay is horrible. The crews are great and the trips are not bad. The only reason I am looking other places is I can't afford to eat on the pay they offer FO's.

Well, I got another rejection email from Compass today. That is the second one in the last few months. I guess that I am not what they are looking for.

Interesting. Thx. I wonder if the one's who are getting the thanks but no thanks email from CPS should expect the same from DL?

Latest resources

Back