• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass now hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that Deltas will be running the hiring, will the pilots hired pre delta hiring have to take the psycho test to be eligible to be a Delta pilot? Are there any gouges for that?

I don't know, but to interviewees have to wear a hat?

i've heard they wont have to interview at all. lucky f's.

you don't get more of a free lunch in this industry.

I know. Someone that I know who couldn't get into Skywest decided to try Compass even though he didn't really want to go there. We'll he got hired, said the interview was like 15 minutes talking about EFIS systems whether he knew how to fly on NAV. Now he's probably going to Delta lucky bastard.

Correct me if I am wrong but. I took my ATP written in 06 and been with a regional for the whole time which means it won't expire. Compass says that you have to have taken the atp written within 24 months. If mine is still current then why would they require me to take it again. Thanks for the clear up.

Hi!

Some airlines require your written to be 24 mos or less old. They don't care if it is "current" or not. Airline X is hiring, so Airline X can make up whatever rules they feel like, as long as they don't discriminate (or don't get caught discriminating).

cliff
LFW

Hi!

Some airlines require your written to be 24 mos or less old. They don't care if it is "current" or not. Airline X is hiring, so Airline X can make up whatever rules they feel like, as long as they don't discriminate (or don't get caught discriminating).

cliff
LFW

What if you hold an ATP certificate? Do you still have to have a current written?

Latest resources

Back