Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asadonkey

They were suited
Can someone enilghten on the deal up and down through these carriers? It appears it remains intact after this TA......

I believe at Mesaba, it is only the Number that flowup can flowback. At compass I believe the NWA pilot group is entitled to all of the seats at the company.

As the current agreement stands, NWA pilots (and will include DAL pilots after the merge) can flow back up to 90% of Compass's list, excluding those who declined to flow up (which there haven't been any flow offers yet, so this part is irrelevant for the time being.)

We can flow back to mesaba up to 15 or so (the number that has flowed up)

Hopefully none of this ever becomes necessary, but it is a small deterrent to prevent furloughes due to the training costs involved to shuffle everyone around.

Good luck to us all.

As the current agreement stands, NWA pilots (and will include DAL pilots after the merge) can flow back up to 90% of Compass's list, excluding those who declined to flow up (which there haven't been any flow offers yet, so this part is irrelevant for the time being.)

We can flow back to mesaba up to 15 or so (the number that has flowed up)

Hopefully none of this ever becomes necessary, but it is a small deterrent to prevent furloughes due to the training costs involved to shuffle everyone around.

Good luck to us all.

This is correct!

Good luck to us all.

It was not a deterrent at ExpressJet when CAL furloughed. The companies' logic was that training was a fixed cost. Their words, not mine.

Superpilot, you remember that don't you? Oh, the fond memories. I had fun trying to argue the contrary to G.S.

I believe at Mesaba, it is only the Number that flowup can flowback. At compass I believe the NWA pilot group is entitled to all of the seats at the company.

The top 10% on Compass' list are protected after that it is a bump and flush...

The top 10% on Compass' list are protected after that it is a bump and flush...

Wrong. We own 100% of the seats. After 30 or 36 months a CPZ pilot can forfeit their flow up right in exchange for being protected from B&F, but no one has been there that long yet. Not sure if Management pilots or instructors are protected - if they have a seniority number it goes where they get bumped.

Latest resources

Back