Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
I know Compass has a few classes running now, but they've apparently stopped interviewing and hiring for now. Any idea when it might start up again? I have an application in, filled it out before Christmas, was checking on status?

I'm not sure if there will be any further interviewing. The previous application window I believe closed on Dec 15th.

I talked to a guy in our crew 2 days ago, he was telling me he was starting class I think on the 9th. He was one of six in the class. He was telling me he was told by compass it would be the second to last class. So sounds like 6 more new hires then the compass music stops

Hmmm. thats different than what they told us our first day last month. They were planing 67 new hires (12 started of this total as of my class start date). Classes every other week well into spring. I know they had said there were thousands of applications on their desk and hundreds of internal recs. Maybe they just have enough interviews scheduled to fill those classes with the applicants they have now. Things may have changed though so who knows.

DD

Latest resources

Back