• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Base Realignment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MGT said Compass will have more ops in the Northeast, but as of now, no LGA base. Rumors have been floating of Chicago base, don't know what airport. My guess is MSP stays senior.

The Jr. High School with jetways is closing... at least for us.

I'd almost be willing to put money on an NYC base.

Remember, "Oh, MEM isn't closing... uhhhh just a minor readjustment... blah blah blah."

The Jr. High School with jetways is closing... at least for us.

I'd almost be willing to put money on an NYC base.

Remember, "Oh, MEM isn't closing... uhhhh just a minor readjustment... blah blah blah."

Yeah, that's going to make a lot of people unhappy at Compass. I just hope they make it a LGA OR a JFK base, and not a NYC base. Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, we don't know where the new base is going to be.

Yeah, that's going to make a lot of people unhappy at Compass. I just hope they make it a LGA OR a JFK base, and not a NYC base. Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, we don't know where the new base is going to be.

Yeah, you and me both. I have BOS-JFK flights on my schedule next month, I don't think that's a good omen.

Sorry to hear about it. Anyone who believed DAL/NWA wouldn't result in base "realignment"... I've got a healthcare plan to sell you.

Latest resources

Back