• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Airlines Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the Instructors mouth on 10/12 they were expecting 12 people. On 10/19 he said they were thinking of 18 people. Heard that from more than one source. So right now it should be at 132 and tomorrow should bring the list up to 150. He was not sure if they can handle 18 at one time but it was still in the air. Some people have left thou, other jobs or just not for them. So for a Nov class date expect to be around 150 to 165
I had a friend in the class on the 12th of oct. He had 12 people in his class. Anyone know what we do back in msp for the 4 days we are there? Thanks

Got an offer for the 16th next month, 15th will be the company medical. My question is should I quit my current airline job yet, before I am heading to MSP? By the way, what color is their uniform? If it's black and gold, maybe I can save some money.

Got an offer for the 16th next month, 15th will be the company medical. My question is should I quit my current airline job yet, before I am heading to MSP? By the way, what color is their uniform? If it's black and gold, maybe I can save some money.

I would stay at your current job till after your one day. Use your benefits to travel to and from. Also the pay is so low for the first 1 1/2 month you will need all the money you can get.

Uniform is dark Navy and gold.

What days did you guys interview last week that received the email? I interviewed on Friday and still havent heard either way.

What days did you guys interview last week that received the email? I interviewed on Friday and still havent heard either way.

Interviewed on the 9th, got e-mail on the 18th, got Fedex letter on the 19th. Still cann't decide if I should go.

Latest resources

Back