Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Airlines Bases/Delivery Schedule?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to say it, but I missed the whole Compass announcement. I saw the listing on Climbto350. "Compass Airline...Chantilly, VA...WTF!?!!?"

I went to the website and saw the 175. "Gee that looks like the NWA livery and logo..." Then..."Oh....it is...."

Forest through the trees.

What's with the 1500/1000? It that for CA? Kidding. Now, if the 1st year FO is making $50/hr...hmmm.:D

Seriously, what's the latest and greatest on this place?

So, they will be based where? MSP?

Not to doubt your info but 175 pilots for an initial cadre? That seems like a lot!!
When I talked to the training manager last month, he said that they have 50 employees TOTAL in the whole company so far.
If they just sent 175 pilots to training they would have had to hired 125 pilots within the last three weeks.
???????????

I think we found our poster child

Does anyone have any real information re: pay and work rules, or are the being "negotiated" by mainline pilots.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the pilots hired at Compass offered first rights to opening's at mainline, if and when there are any.

I would like to get back to MSP, but only if the money is right.

I just got a call the other day asking my interest level in becoming an initial cadre of checkairmen. I told him very interested. Said I'd hear from someone else later to set up an interview for a possible May class?! Anyway, I was told they'd be alpa with flow up and down agreement. Was an interesting call indeed. We'll see what happens!

question : If there is a flow through agreement, would that agreement go away if compass is sold after they have 11 planes?

All you people talking about a flow up must not have read NWs new fleet plan that shrinks mainline fleet. Good luck with that. With a shrinking mainline and a flowdown agreement, ask the eagle guys how that works out. Put your 170 boners away.

I just got a call the other day asking my interest level in becoming an initial cadre of checkairmen. I told him very interested. Said I'd hear from someone else later to set up an interview for a possible May class?! Anyway, I was told they'd be alpa with flow up and down agreement. Was an interesting call indeed. We'll see what happens!

Who called you?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back