• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass A/C delivery schedule?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed last week. Still only looking mostly at guys with over 3500 hours.
9 aircraft by DEC.
3 in Jan, 2 Feb, 3 March, 2 after that till 3 in the last 2 months of 08.

Compass is still hiring captain types. AKA they told me if hired I would look at a class in late Sept. finishing in late Nov. Fly as FO for 2-3 months then switch over as A/C deliveries catch up.

From what I gathered all will be typed in initial.

THey told me I would hear something in 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. I know the time has varied from 1 week to a month for some.

what he said. I interviewd last week and same thing what he said. 0ne more thing to add. The next classes will be a one day event. they will give out the ID and books and send us home for a min of 30 days. The pay will only be 18.75 hours for those 30 days then its 45 days in montreal for training. No hotel in MSP but they will pay per diem and hotel in montreal

Last edited:
I am a dumb pilot what do you mean by IPO???

Initial Public Offering, Wall Street talk. This is when a company is placed on the stock exchange and people buy shares of the company. The money raised would go to the parent company (NWA?) and they would have lots of cash to pay for a/c or whatever they wanted.

what he said. I interviewd last week and same thing what he said. 0ne more thing to add. The next classes will be a one day event. they will give out the ID and books and send us home for a min of 30 days. The pay will only be 18.75 hours for those 30 days then its 45 days in montreal for training. No hotel in MSP but they will pay per diem and hotel in montreal

Montreal for the E175? Would you be using Air Canada's sims?

Latest resources

Back