• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commuting at southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100 % sure they will. The question I would like to know is who will be the CP. The one that was going to do it no longer wants to.

Was told by a former CP from mco that the former from MDW was gonna do it, was that the one that doesn't want it now?

KBB

So how do all you southwest commuters operate? Do you just get hotels? Are there hotels that give you guys good deals? Do any of you just have crash pads? What are the options around MDW, BWI, MCO? Thanks.

Depends on the base and your own preference. Check swalife....look under domiciles for crashpads and cheap hotels.

I think he still is. Right now he is acting as liason between SWA and all things ATL.

If your think TD the answer is no. He is enjoying flying the line and said he does not want to spend his last years years in the basement at Hartsfield airport.

That just sucks. The last time I talked to him about it was early summer. He did say that he was having so much fun flying the line that it would be hard to go back to the office. I was hoping for that known quantity though. ugh!

Any SWA guys here live in ATL? What domicile do you commute to and how long have you been with SWA? Pros and cons of different commutes?

There are about 30-40 of us I believe. We are pretty evenly split between mdw, mco, and neo. There is one that goes to hou and a couple to las. I am mdw based and am a 10 yr FO. Pretty easy commute, AWESOME base, and crashpads are abundant. I hope this helps!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back