• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Commute from South Florida

FLGator911

Total Time
hrs
Just wondering, does anybody out there commute from South Florida (FLL, MIA, etc.). Is it even feasible to commute from down here? Just wanted to get some opinions or experience from anyone. I live in FLL, but I don't see commuting as a likely possibility from here?

billboeing

Total Time
Commute

Commuting is no fun. I live down here in south miami. When I was flying for vanguard I'd commute to k.c. So talk about options, what options? There was only one airline to serve fll , guess who that was? vanguard airlines. I always had a plan b, which most of the time plan b was plan a. It is all a matter of quality of life. I'm a hurricane, so leaving miami is not even an question. American is great, delta is ok. American is my favorite, they seem to always be accomodating. Just my unemployment check worth of advice.