• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commute from DFW / DAL NW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Commuting with AA is a nightmare no matter where you go. And DFW to JFK or LGA is terrible too, especially since AA is limited to one jump seater. You'll always be trying to run to the gate and be the first one to check in. It's BS if you ask me. I think we need to start limiting AA jumpseaters on other airlines too.

Actually DAL and AA have unlimited jumpseats. There were 3 DAL guys and 2 from other regionals on the flight I took to work last week.

You should research the topic before speaking next time. Lastly management at the respective airline decides who receives reciprocal jumpseats (unlimited or not), not the pilots. Kudos to you for being another jag off using the jumpseat as a political tool..

AAflyer

Please do tell us who you fly for, and the next time you jumpseat on us, make sure you let that crew know your feelings after you accept their hospitality.

Yes, we do have a reciprocal unlimited JS with AMR and it goes for cabin crew too!

I am looking at it, and know that QOL will not be found flying out of ATL for the next five years. I am looking other places. As soon as the housing market frees up a little but, I bet that we move back to the land in TX. Just hope not too many ER guys move to the 330 in NYC!

Actually DAL and AA have unlimited jumpseats. There were 3 DAL guys and 2 from other regionals on the flight I took to work last week.

You should research the topic before speaking next time. Lastly management at the respective airline decides who receives reciprocal jumpseats (unlimited or not), not the pilots. Kudos to you for being another jag off using the jumpseat as a political tool..

AAflyer

Please do tell us who you fly for, and the next time you jumpseat on us, make sure you let that crew know your feelings after you accept their hospitality.

actually u need to do research your self before you speak. Last week I tried checking in at the gate and a Pinnacle DISPATCHER had already checked in for the jumpseat, so the gate agent told me "sorry, but since we're limited to one off line jumpseater then you can't go". And like I said it's not the first time. So before you argue with me about this let me assure you that AA does limit off line regional jumpseaters to 1. Tool.

Last edited:
actually u need to do research your self before you speak. Last week I tried checking in at the gate and a Pinnacle DISPATCHER had already checked in for the jumpseat, so the gate agent told me "sorry, but since we're limited to one off line jumpseater then you can't go". And like I said it's not the first time. So before you argue with me about this let me assure you that AA does limit off line regional jumpseater. Tool.

Are you a DL pilot? If we have unlimited jumpseat ability with them (AA), then you could have reminded them of that. If you are not a DL pilot, then you are out of luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Acl,

You need to use whatever connections you seem to have at HQs. Dfw to anywhere now is mostly those ********************ty rjs(76 or less seats and no prebooking of jumpseats, nor FA jumpseat use) And don't get me started on reliability. In a 2 year period Dfw went from 17-18 mainline flights/day to about 3-5. Hopefully the largest airline in the world will be able to justify real airplanes between our hubs and the 4-5th largest metropolitan area in the country.

Yes, we do have a reciprocal unlimited JS with AMR and it goes for cabin crew too!

I am looking at it, and know that QOL will not be found flying out of ATL for the next five years. I am looking other places. As soon as the housing market frees up a little but, I bet that we move back to the land in TX. Just hope not too many ER guys move to the 330 in NYC!

actually u need to do research your self before you speak. Last week I tried checking in at the gate and a Pinnacle DISPATCHER had already checked in for the jumpseat, so the gate agent told me "sorry, but since we're limited to one off line jumpseater then you can't go". And like I said it's not the first time. So before you argue with me about this let me assure you that AA does limit off line regional jumpseaters to 1. Tool.

Wrong again you little troll,

Skywest, Horizon, Comair, Piedmont, Republic, and many more all receive unlimited... Yes, Pinnacle is not on the Unlimited list, neither is Gulfstream. Read your original posts, fist you posted about DAL, and now all other regionals..

I have read enough of your other posts, you are little flammer that opens his mouth way too often...

AAflyer:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back