• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commute Air Picketing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, nothing like a good ole fashion picketing!
What a waste of time, it's just nothing but a photo op for ALPA's top selling magazine.
I wonder if they will have their poster boy on the cover, you know, the guy who is mature beyond his years!? Tim Martins IS Alpa!

Thanks for the info from the several people that have PM'ed me. I will spread the word and try to be there if I can.

Ah, nothing like a good ole fashion picketing!
What a waste of time, it's just nothing but a photo op for ALPA's top selling magazine.
I wonder if they will have their poster boy on the cover, you know, the guy who is mature beyond his years!? Tim Martins IS Alpa!

No he's patrolling Jersey next week in the F15. He was just promoted to General.

No he's patrolling Jersey next week in the F15. He was just promoted to General.

I heard he's taking some time off from CommutAir because he's going to replace "The Situation" on next season Jersey Shore.

I heard he's taking some time off from CommutAir because he's going to replace "The Situation" on next season Jersey Shore.

No you heard wrong, he's actually taking some time off to do Undercover Boss as the CEO of Commutair. He got an all clear for a two week furlough from his F15 duty at the NJ Guard.

And the picketing is when? Where? I'm sure some other CommutAir parolees would be interested to know...

Help stand up for our profession! Join CommutAir pilots in Cleveland for their first ALPA picket, Tuesday, October 26.
The pilots of CommutAir welcome all ALPA pilots to join them in their first-ever informational picketing event this Tuesday, October 26, in Cleveland. The CommutAir pilots joined ALPA in 2008 and have been in negotiations for the past 20 months for their first contract. Last month CommutAir management presented a shocking economic proposal that demands a 9 percent pay cut for the CMT group, who are already among the lowest-paid pilots in the industry. This proposal would make the CMT pilots dead last in pay among fee-for-departure carriers, a direct assault on ALPA’s fight for pay parity among regional pilots. The CommutAir pilots refuse to participate in this race to the bottom, and need your help.
Q
Mandatory Pre-Picket Briefing: 10:30 a.m. EDT
Sheraton Cleveland Airport
5300 Riverside Drive, Cleveland, OH 44135

Q
Informational Picketing: 120-20 p.m. EDT
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Upper Level in front of Continental ticket counters

Q
All picketers, spouses, and family members are invited to return to the Sheraton for a Family Awareness social immediately following the picketing.

Q
Dress code is uniform shirt and tie if the weather is warm, uniform jacket if the weather is cold. Hats are not required, but please wear your ALPA wings and ALPA lanyard. A limited supply of wings and lanyards will be available on-site for those who forget to bring them.

Q
We Are ALPA--One Vision, one Goal, one UNION!
Strength Through Unity,
Captain Mike Donatelli
ALPA SPSC Chairman

Latest resources

Back