Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Simon Says

New Airbus Regional Jet
Anyone have the contact number for the SPC chairman so I can get information on their picketing?

First, start with the correct name...CommutAir. Then...

http://tinyurl.com/2744gpv

You can stick it up your arse. ****************************** bag.

I looked at your past posts to see if you work there. I am trying to show up at their picketing and need info, and if I find out you work their...I am outa there. Not gonna help.

Did I tell you that I think you are a douch bag.

Any Commute Air...or however you spell it want to chime in?

I looked at your past posts to see if you work there. I am trying to show up at their picketing and need info, and if I find out you work their...I am outa there. Not gonna help.

Don't represent me if you can't spell the damn name of the airline. Hmmm, this comes to mind...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-moran.htm

Why are you going to a picket line of a small regional that you can't even spell? Are you getting extra credit for ALPA? A picket doesn't do anything anyways I"m sure the commutair management already have a final proposal locked away somewhere and are waiting until they have to sign it.

Last edited:
Why are you going to a picket line of a small regional that you can't even spell? Are you getting extra credit for ALPA? A picket doesn't do anything anyways I"m sure the commutair management already have a final proposal locked away somewhere and are waiting until they have to sign it.

Don't you work for GoJets???

I swear. You try to give a little support to fellow airline pilots and you get spit in the face. Just because I spelled it Commute Air instead of CommutAir.

Tis its only a few hours, looking for info for it and the guy tells me he doesn't want the help only because I spelled the freaking name wrong.

Because that is what a union does. If I want to go help staff a picket line what is it too you. Why the hate. I don't understand kids now a days.

Latest resources

Back