Commutair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cowboy

I met the CLE chief pilot for CommutAir today in Toronto. He had just finished his type rating for the Dash 8 and said they were adding them to their fleet. I was just wondering what are their competitive minimuns and where are the Dash bases. He seemed to thank there would be a lot of growth in the next few months and acted like it was a good place to work.

There has been no official word about cabin class aircraft. However many management types seem to think we are very close.

Our CP did say recently that if we do get them, it would be an entire fleet replacement.

So based on that, every base would have the cabin class. Current bases are ALB, CLE and PLB, with BOS opening in September.

Last edited:
Man, oh man, oh Mano. I heard that the Training Department just got fresh 737-200 type ratings. Seriously! Oh yeah, and Commutair is buying XJet. Oh, and by the way, I've got a prime piece of real estate if you're in the market.

PLB FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy Mano said at the airinc this spring that commutair may be getting the larger aircraft in the summer. He said they were still trying to determine which summer though.

BRA said:
That guy Mano said at the airinc this spring that commutair may be getting the larger aircraft in the summer. He said they were still trying to determine which summer though.

Now I don't care who you are, that there is funny.

Regards,
Larry

Another colgan person trying to put the puzzle together??? I am just writing what i heard the guy said. I am gonna put another type rating on my profile to keep it interesting.

Maybe I can get my old seniority number back. ;)

Latest resources

Back