Commutair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snine3departure

Does anybody have any final advice for those of us interviewing next week.. Also when you fill out the application, it asks for references that can attest to your whereabouts if you were not working for a period of time. Does that include gaps on employment of less than a month? Anybody with any info that could help us applicants would be great. THanks all, fly safe!

Be yourself. Nothing can be more important. Have a good attitude and be enthusiastic.

As far as the paperwork, I think if it is less than a month, you don't need anyone to verify it. But if you have a question, don't be afraid to call and ask. Worst case, have too much information, if they don't need it, they will tell you.

Good luck!

PS- send me a private message if you have more questions. I'll answer them the best I can.

Yeah, the rule is that you have to account for any period of greater than thirty days that you weren't employed or going to school. They want to make sure you didn't take a summer off to learn how to make bombs or something.

Jaymac,

The first statement is true, ANY company would like to see no gaps in employment / school. The whole 10 year check was and is done for serurity background check. After 9/11, all new and future airline employee's will have to go through finger printing and a FBI background search.

The second statement you made about making bombs and stuff, UNPROFESSIONAL. That is a real bad humor, especially from a pilot. If you had an ounce of comman sense, you would realize that people who read this board had friends and realitives who died in 9/11 and overseas fighting for this country. Jokes and bad statements like the one you made will make you blck listed in the small airline community.:mad: :mad: :mad:

franco

Nobody should take offense from my comment, especially since there were no bombs involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Jake

Thats Right!!!!!!!!

It's true it's not crime.

But, I guess tasteful comments will come when people will growup and think before they speak.

Latest resources

Back