• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commutair????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed over a year ago but the gouge is pretty much the standard.(from both aviationinterviews.com and willflyforfood).

Heres what I remember:

The ATP type test is pretty much straight forward. I had never opened an ATP written and passed.. But its your typical written w/ 50 questions I believe althou it may have been 35 quest.?

The interview was relaxed..read a metar/taf..(back then it was Elmira but since we don't go there anymore it may have changed) no tricky stuff..there may have been a minus degree temp? Also an "AO2" for the precipitation discriminator.

Brief an approach from Jepps.... It was an ILS into Roanoke,VA I believe, again no tricky stuff involved..Also in my interveiw they said that I was holding as published (procedure turn) on an NDB approach and cleared for the approach...do I have to continue the complete hold or can I head straight for the NDB and procede inbound...?

Know the airplane your flying of course..speeds, engine, crit. engine, Horses under the hood, weights, fuel stuff..not all of this was coivered but its good to have it just in case...

They go through your logbook and look for your checkrides, typical HR stuff...why do you want to work here, how will you survive on the pay, your interests, etc..

I didn't have to do the computer test (wonderlick test I think its called) but I did one at another airline and it is pretty fun, don't worry about that thing..

These guys are really nice at the interview, they don't make you doubt yourself at all, and if you get something wrong they tell you " well actually this is the answer" ..But there nice about it.. atleast they were in my interview..Don't be cocky..I heard that one time an F.O. came up from Gulfstream thinking that he was a shoe in and the interview was just a formality...they denied him pretty hard.

Thats about all I can remember, but again the other gouge you've seen is or was pretty accurate..Hopefully someone will post the latest before your interview.

Its a small place but a great company and an awesome plane to fly..good luck

Latest resources

Back