• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir Pilots Lose 2 Days Off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That sounds more or less accurate. Still a fun guy to fly with, but there's something about spending too much time in PLB headquarters that seems to have that effect. I hate it when they get to the good ones. :(

In Other News...

Health insurance premiums have gone up again, while pay stays where it is. Premiums for single just went up 25-40% depending on the plan, while family costs went up 42-62%!

Pay is still at 2000 levels (before subtracting the $1900 the company's now passing along to us), while inflation has pushed the cost of living over 20% higher.

It just gets better and better... Living the dream... updating the resume....

Last edited:
Hey, he puts his pants on like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once his pants are on, he makes gold records. :D

I'm sorry I'm missing all the excitement at CA. I've never seen a company work so hard to drive good people away, honestly.

less days off and increased health premiums.... good god boys... take off the leather zipper mask and ball gag!!

That sounds more or less accurate. Still a fun guy to fly with, but there's something about spending too much time in PLB headquarters that seems to have that effect. I hate it when they get to the good ones. :(

In Other News...

Health insurance premiums have gone up again, while pay stays where it is. Premiums for single just went up 25-40% depending on the plan, while family costs went up 42-62%!

Pay is still at 2000 levels (before subtracting the $1900 the company's now passing along to us), while inflation has pushed the cost of living over 20% higher.

It just gets better and better... Living the dream... updating the resume....

Sounds like it's past time to LEAVE, Why are guys hanging around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae123
With or without a union, the company can do what it pleases. Union may slow things down, but if they want to break the contract they can and will with or without the union approval.

Yeah right....thats why everyone else in the world gets more than 10 days off.

Doin Time,
You're guaranteed more than ten days off?

Hey, he puts his pants on like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once his pants are on, he makes gold records. :D
I'm sorry I'm missing all the excitement at CA. I've never seen a company work so hard to drive good people away, honestly.

Oh be quiet you glorified baggage handler. :)

Sounds like Terry and Joel are up to their old tricks.
Guys, get your time and leave. When you quit show them the same respect they have shown you. Easy.

They had to make the extra 2 days mandatory. Once people saw the trips on the new bid for the 1900's at Commutair there is no way anyone would have to taken extra trips voluntarily. It seems like they are actively trying to drive everyone away from the company.

They had to make the extra 2 days mandatory. Once people saw the trips on the new bid for the 1900's at Commutair there is no way anyone would have to taken extra trips voluntarily. It seems like they are actively trying to drive everyone away from the company.

I don't think they are trying to drive pilots away... they just don't have skills set as managers to run the airline win-win...

So instead of being good managers/leaders they just dump their problems onto the labor group...

Same circus....different clowns..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back