• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir Pilots Lose 2 Days Off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't think they are trying to drive pilots away... they just don't have skills set as managers to run the airline win-win...

So instead of being good managers/leaders they just dump their problems onto the labor group...

Same circus....different clowns..

You could apply that description to just about every person in management at every airline.

Funny, the two most successful airline CEOs since deregulation (Kelleher and Bethune) put a lot of emphasis on taking care of employees. I wonder if there is a correlation and why nobody else has figured it out yet?

As an owner of CommutAir, I am disgusted by this horrible treatment of the pilots. But seeing my stock is worth $.02 (serious) I don't have much pull.

Guys, ComodeAir is not worth the breath. Vote with your feet. My biggest mistake is waiting as long as I did.

I want you all to drive the price of my shares to $.00!!!:uzi:

You could apply that description to just about every person in management at every airline.

Funny, the two most successful airline CEOs since deregulation (Kelleher and Bethune) put a lot of emphasis on taking care of employees. I wonder if there is a correlation and why nobody else has figured it out yet?

you need to understand this company is a place to get your time and Move-On! Your wasting time complaining or trying to change this pig of an operation. What, is flying a Beech or Dash your career goal? Yes, it sucks! But you have a choice, you can and should leave! Your not going to change the company!

The guys have been running a POS operation for years, the glory days of commutair were brief and are LONG GONE. A lot of us stayed too long, but in the end we figured out that we needed to leave!

Commutair is for the low time, young and single pilot, it's not a career (unless you have some kind of record) if your stayed past 1000 turbine PIC you stayed too long.

you need to understand this company is a place to get your time and Move-On! Your wasting time complaining or trying to change this pig of an operation. What, is flying a Beech or Dash your career goal? Yes, it sucks! But you have a choice, you can and should leave! Your not going to change the company!

The guys have been running a POS operation for years, the glory days of commutair were brief and are LONG GONE. A lot of us stayed too long, but in the end we figured out that we needed to leave!

Commutair is for the low time, young and single pilot, it's not a career (unless you have some kind of record) if your stayed past 1000 turbine PIC you stayed too long.

Already did my time and moved on over a year ago. Well said though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back