CommutAir leaving PLB?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Era in PLB

Supposedly MILLIONAIR will be the new FBO @ the new international airport. Commutair Flight Support is slated to close sometime mid june. Big Sky is buying all the be1900's. I guess they'll probably bid on the essential air service routes too. Schumer & local politicians are so far off base on this whole situation it's shocking. I think someone already mentioned CommuTair is moving to Cleveland.....Too bad the local folks did NOT in any way support their HOMETOWN airline. Instead they decided to get a BIG airline with BIG airplanes that can fly DIRECT routes to anywhere you might want to go. I hope this works for them, but I know it wont. The local press is touting BIG SKY as the great new airline moving in.........

The local press is touting BIG SKY as the great new airline moving in.........

What will their explanation be when they have a big ceremony for the Big Sky inaugeral flight, and a 1900 taxis up to the gate? There are going to be some local press members and politicians with egg on their collective faces after this all plays out. It'll be interesting to watch.

Yep, and the remark of the day will be: "Today it's Big Sky, tomorrow it's Jet Blue!" Our tax dollars at work......:beer:

Latest resources

Back