• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir Dash 8 Spotted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't ever remember having a problem with weight on the -200s unless the leg was really short... There is an 1800lb difference between MGTOW and MGLW.

Gotta disagree with ya about the ATR in ice surf... I does good, you just have to not be stupid and respect it. True, it isn't the ice truck the Dash is, man this thing will carry a sh*t load!

The Beech is the king of ice. It doesn't shed it...it just carries it to the destination in all the nooks and crannies.....When you can't open the door because the ice on the spinner interferes with the door....now thats carrying ice.

VV

The Beech is the king of ice. It doesn't shed it...it just carries it to the destination in all the nooks and crannies.....When you can't open the door because the ice on the spinner interferes with the door....now thats carrying ice.

VV

The Beech 1900 was the only Turbo Prop aircraft that didn't get the Ice Advisory Warning from the FAA!

I flew that little monster, and you aren't kinding...... That bad boy can carry a ton of ice! I remember landing in PLB and getting out of a plane that looked like a glazed dougnut!!!!
Great Plane.

The 1900 is the most ridiculously overpowered airplane I have ever seen. I have flown it with well over an inch of ice on every surface and it still cruises around with no questions asked. I'd like to know how many planes out there can be easily overspeeded at recommended cruise power.

cale

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back