• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir Dash 8 Spotted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If only half the people have checked bags. Otherwise, it's about 34.

Really? Our old 200's did pretty good! Now our 100's are sh$t on restrictions! 34 pax 40 bags!!

Folks if your ever try to jumpseat on PDT Dash 8 100's you can forget it!! Unless we have 7 kids in the back that jumpseat will never be occupied during a full flight!!!! Sad!!

Really? Our old 200's did pretty good! Now our 100's are sh$t on restrictions! 34 pax 40 bags!!

Folks if your ever try to jumpseat on PDT Dash 8 100's you can forget it!! Unless we have 7 kids in the back that jumpseat will never be occupied during a full flight!!!! Sad!!

Can't ever remember having a problem with weight on the -200s unless the leg was really short... There is an 1800lb difference between MGTOW and MGLW.

Gotta disagree with ya about the ATR in ice surf... I does good, you just have to not be stupid and respect it. True, it isn't the ice truck the Dash is, man this thing will carry a sh*t load!

Can't ever remember having a problem with weight on the -200s unless the leg was really short... There is an 1800lb difference between MGTOW and MGLW.

Gotta disagree with ya about the ATR in ice surf... I does good, you just have to not be stupid and respect it. True, it isn't the ice truck the Dash is, man this thing will carry a sh*t load!

Yea.... I like the ATR and If I had to go thru and junk load of ice, I would rather be strapped in a Dash!!

However on landing, I will take the ATR... lol

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=16e_1173787680

Wait, that can't be a CommutAir plane. It isn't sporting a faded, 7 year old USAirways paintjob with a cheap Continental Connection sticker peeling off of it. We need to call MythBusters in on this one.

Commutair's Dashes are from Horizon.

I don't think that is the point. I believe the point is that shiny new paint on a dash8 is going to look REALLY good and out of place sitting next to the company 1900.

I don't think that is the point. I believe the point is that shiny new paint on a dash8 is going to look REALLY good and out of place sitting next to the company 1900.

Won't look good to the poor pax that has to sit in it on the flight from CLE to JFK. that seems long for the dash 8. But what Am I saying we take pax from cvg to cos I almost feel bad for them to, but they got what they asked for cheap fares, now you get cheap sh!tty aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back