• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Commutair class pushed back??

snine3departure

Total Time
Does anybody know why the May 13th class is being pushed back. I got a call today telling me to keep my current job until at least friday because they are not positive they will be holding the class until later. Anyone with any insight is appreciated.

franco64

Total Time
2500+
Here is the bottom line. The class could be pushed back for two reasons: 1. no one is leaving the company for other jobs 2. they will be getting two more aircraft for June, which means there will be a need for FO's then. This came from the horses mouth:

"We will initiate service to BGR on 5/20/02, ORH/YUL are in the works, several issues to be resolved prior to beginning service. Tentative date for YUL is June/02. No change to 5/20 upgrade class, actual date and number of new hires for next class to be determined based on company needs."

Good luck to all.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Franco

Franko, whatz up! See you posted on this message board! Come down to New Bern and visit dude...