Communism Gaining Ground?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Timebuilder said:
No, I mean that no scientist, Christian or otherwise, has a good explanation of why a chaotic group of gasses and chemicals (now, where the heck did THEY come from??) became organized into progressively higher, more complex organisms. Science has already accepted the idea that organized systems degrade into more chaotic systems by the law of entrophy, and there is no explanation of this law moving in the reverse fashion, which it would have to do for evolution to be correct.

Chaos Theory n.

The idea that it is possible to get completely random results from normal equations. Chaos theory also covers the reverse: finding the order in what appears to be completely random data.

I knew this was coming eventually..."the Devil made me do it."

If you are going to discuss anything to do with God and the Bible, you are going to have to accept the presence of all of what the Bible says.

Satan tempts us all the time. He even tempted Christ, who had purposefully set aside His Godly power, allowing Himself to be tempted. Even without His Godly power, He was victorious!!

As humans, we have no power to guard against Satan except for our placing of our trust in Christ for strength and salvation.

Anything Satan can do to pull you away from God and over to his side is fair game during this time in our history.

Even a small tooth can be his tool.

Last edited:
Sharing these insights helps keep us sharp, and our lives vital.
Agreed, my friend.

:)

Minh "Heathen" Thong

Timebuilder said:
Here is the answer, but you won't like it.

We have just enough knowlege to ask such a question, but we do not have enough wisdom to answer it.

You can't answer it beacuse it is impossible. Period. Any answer you give would negate any of your ideas so you decline to even make an educated guess.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharing these insights helps keep us sharp, and our lives vital.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Snakum

Agreed, my friend.

:)

Minh "Heathen" Thong

And seconded.... keep it going!

The idea that it is possible to get completely random results from normal equations. Chaos theory also covers the reverse: finding the order in what appears to be completely random data.

From everything I have seen, chaos theory (that's theory, meaning that it's theoretical) does not invalidate the Law (Law a step up from theory) of Entrophy or the Laws of Thermodynamics.

While you can find some order in a chaos of gasses and other elements, no one has yet figured out, from a secular, scientific standpoint, how those elements became the world we have today.

Any answer you give would negate any of your ideas so you decline to even make an educated guess.

It's always a bad idea to try and answer a flawed question.

We only can concieve of God in an extremely limited way. We have gained a little extra intellectual knowlege over the past several thousand years, but we aren't much better off in our understanding of God than most of the people that have gone before us.

The idea of God being infinitely powerful, and therefore able to create a rock so heavy that He cannot lift it, ignores that His strength is also infinite. At this point, our inability to actually conceive of the idea of the infinite limits our ability to answer the question we have asked.

It is nothing more than a clever puzzle for the limited human mind.

Timebuilder said:
If you are going to duscuss anything to do with God and the Bible, you are going to have to accept the presence of all of what the Bible says.
Interesting.

If I'm going to discuss Tolkien, do I have to accept the presence of all of what The Lord of the Rings says?

Timebuilder said:
While you can find some order in a chaos of gasses and other elements, no one has yet figured out, from a secular, scientific standpoint, how those elements became the world we have today.

True. However, there are supporting facts that lead to logical scientific conclusions in the direction of a naturally occurring randomness. It's like releasing two pennies simulateously into one of those gravity wishing wells. They might hit each other, or they might not. Chaos. Chance. The definition of entropy itself.

Timebuilder said:
It is nothing more than a clever puzzle for the limited human mind.

It's actually simple. You have to accept the fact that there is no proof of God's infallibilty.

WOW... I just got the sudden urge to rent the movie "Dogma".

Latest resources

Back