Communications with Colgan (MNZ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CALL THEM ON ARINC

Just spit up my beer reading this one...

I swear, calling Dispatch on ARINC has got to be some of the funniest ********************E to do to them ever. They have no idea how to respond, and can't believe it when you relay times this way, just to screw with them.
Captain to FO: "Watch this......"
"Hey Dispatch, Ops didn't respond so we wanted to give you the times out....."

Colgan Dispatch: "Who is this? Where are you going? What flight number? We don't have a 49XX...."

Yes you do dumb********************:
"uuuh.....last I checked we're FLYING IT."

This is fer real.

CALL THEM ON ARINC

I swear, calling Dispatch on ARINC has got to be some of the funniest ********************E to do to them ever. They have no idea how to respond, and can't believe it when you relay times this way, just to screw with them.

Colgan Dispatch: "Who is this? Where are you going? What flight number? We don't have a 49XX...."

This is fer real.

First time I did that I got a call from Brink. He was pissing and moaning about the cost of the call, something like $75 connect and $5 a minute. I quoted the FOPP to him and got the attention to detail speech.

CALL THEM ON ARINC

This is fer real.

Now this is some funny sh############t right here!
I did the same thing!!!! called them on airinc cz I could not get a hold of them on company freq and they did not know who we were, so I just laughed about it and didn't give the times!!! soo I asked them for the current metar on our current destination airport and they just gave it to me!!!
dispatch out!!!
colgan tango niner out!!!

Anyone else not getting any responses from MNZ??

Right now I have

-2 emails (separate issues) and a phone call unanswered for over a month with the chief pilot
-2 emails and a phone call unanswered with the with the crew travel lady. Its been a month
-2 emails unanswered with the lady who does the schedules/vacations Its been about a week and a half.

What gives???

Maybe everyone hates you...LOL

Latest resources

Back