• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Communications with Colgan (MNZ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone else not getting any responses from MNZ??

Right now I have

-2 emails (separate issues) and a phone call unanswered for over a month with the chief pilot

Sounds about right. When I resigned from there in 04, he never responded to my letter, 2 e-mails and 3 phone calls. I got one call from EG who had "heard from somebody that I was leaving." Very unprofessional and further cemented my opinion of that company.

Good for you, the 49% who cared.

Suupah,

"Because we're family-run and we care about you, there's always an open line of communication. Feel free to call anytime with a question. If you are actually lucky enough to get one of us on the phone, chances are you won't get the answer you'd hoped for. But we always maintain an open line of communication. Thanks for the hard work you put in each and every day." Blah, blah, blah.

And so the Pinnicalization continues ... look for spelling errors in manuals to increase and payroll errors to climb. Memphis schools!

And so the Pinnicalization continues ... look for spelling errors in manuals to increase and payroll errors to climb. Memphis schools!

WHoa don't get a big head there buddy. Colgan could teach pinnacle a thnig or too abowt speling errerrs and payroll errers. they may not halv invinted it, but they sher have mastird it.

Anyone else not getting any responses from MNZ??

Right now I have

-2 emails (separate issues) and a phone call unanswered for over a month with the chief pilot
-2 emails and a phone call unanswered with the with the crew travel lady. Its been a month
-2 emails unanswered with the lady who does the schedules/vacations Its been about a week and a half.

What gives???
And some people did not think a union was necessary. They talked plenty prior to Aug. 21. If you want to talk to sombody just call off the gate late and they will call you then you will have their attention...

70-SS...That ain't no lie neither!!! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING... I strongly suggest that you all watch your back... Don't give them an opprtunity to rake you over the coals...

WHoa don't get a big head there buddy. Colgan could teach pinnacle a thnig or too abowt speling errerrs and payroll errers. they may not halv invinted it, but they sher have mastird it.

yeah Buddy,
But theys didn't get larned in the memphis skool sistem

Latest resources

Back