• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commander in chief loses cool points

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wish I had a helicopter to bump my head on!! Give the man a break, it was his first ride and like many of us who've learned by our misfortunes-- he probably won't do that again; ouch!

On Inauguration Day, even Bush admitted that he bumped his head a few times when he first took office. Heck, I've hit my head so many times on overhead panels I've lost count.

Loses cool points? You have to be kidding me....he hit his head on the chopper...anyone could have done that.. Thank god our last president did not ever do anything dumb..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgRz-1CCb_A

I was not aware that "curious George" was allowed any "cool points" to begin with....

-Wonders never cease!

Loses cool points? You have to be kidding me....he hit his head on the chopper...anyone could have done that.. Thank god our last president did not ever do anything dumb..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgRz-1CCb_A
Excuse me, but cool points are not racist, political, homophobic, feminist, etc, etc. Why would I be kidding you? I do not care who you are, but when you smash your melon on something, you lose cool points. I assure you if Nelson from the Simpsons was watching, that would have merited a "HA Ha". Yes GWB did dumb things. This was documented over and over and over and over and over and.......you get the picture. Now you are quaking with anger when Obama smashes his gord on a door sill, and someone dares to point out the loss of cool points?? I like you Longhorn, and because I like you, I really need to warn you about MANLOVE. I have seen this strange phenomenon before in professional sports.
Puny, weak men feel a strange......sexual.....longings for say a large football player. That individual wants to be dominated and then wants to put on a little apron and make cupcakes for that large football player. It would seem that you would like to fill that role with Obama. Snap out of it man! When any man bangs his noggin on anything--it is a time for a real man to laugh at his discomfort and feel superior to him! Any other reaction is less than manly for God sakes! Remember in the world we live in "its not cruel if its funny".

I wish I had a helicopter to bump my head on!! Give the man a break, it was his first ride and like many of us who've learned by our misfortunes-- he probably won't do that again; ouch!
Sorry, I must laugh heartily! Didn't you hear the sound effect that was made? By Odin's beard, that was rich! HA HA HAAA!

On Inauguration Day, even Bush admitted that he bumped his head a few times when he first took office. Heck, I've hit my head so many times on overhead panels I've lost count.
Yes, and if I was there, I would not have been able to supress my mirth at your predicament my good fellow. I would have been compelled by the laws of MANLINESS to make sport of your unfortunate lack of coordination. I more than likely would have put my hands on my hips (with my thumbs facing backwards) and thrust my hips forward, and let out a large guffaw designed to belittle you. Sorry, but I am pretty sure its in the rule book we all were issued at the same time they issued us peni$e$.

When any man bangs his noggin on anything--it is a time for a real man to laugh at his discomfort and feel superior to him! Any other reaction is less than manly for God sakes!

I would have been compelled by the laws of MANLINESS to make sport of your unfortunate lack of coordination.

..So, in other words, you're really insecure about your manhood. Check.

Latest resources

Back