• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Commander in chief loses cool points

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quite the opposite old bean! It is healthy and educational to talk about afflictions that cause less than manly behavior. Cool points are a very important subject. It was funny when GWB tried to give German Chancellor Merkel a back rub because he lost cool points. It was funny when Obama whacked his melon. If you try to defend him because you love him, that means you violate the age old rules of manhood which means you crack up when something like this happens. The fact that I have to explain this means you need to go rent some old John Wayne movies and get back in touch with your man roots.

Seriously Dude, you're too much! :beer:

...if I ever get the itch to purchase a pair of slip on loafers, I'll be sure to PM you to wake me the FK up! LOL.

Quite the opposite old bean! It is healthy and educational to talk about afflictions that cause less than manly behavior. Cool points are a very important subject. It was funny when GWB tried to give German Chancellor Merkel a back rub because he lost cool points. It was funny when Obama whacked his melon. If you try to defend him because you love him, that means you violate the age old rules of manhood which means you crack up when something like this happens. The fact that I have to explain this means you need to go rent some old John Wayne movies and get back in touch with your man roots.

You need to watch John Wayne movies to get in touch with your man roots???? You need some serious help.

You need to watch John Wayne movies to get in touch with your man roots???? You need some serious help.
Oh, I am in touch with MY man roots mister. I am in touch. It would seem you need a little fertilizer, and a little water, and you need to give them plenty of sunshine, and make sure they are buried deep in nutritious black earth. The fertilizer I recommend is MANGROW. Its also marketed as Enzyte.

Oh, I am in touch with MY man roots mister. I am in touch.

If you're THAT much in touch, I'd sure hate to be the next one to encounter your keyboard.:eek:

I got a kick out of the mishap, but thought a Stooges sound effect might have been a bit more effective. NYUK NYUK

I thought he normally had a halo around the top of his head. Maybe its just hard to see in the daylight.

Latest resources

Back