• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coming home on your own airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NWA is about one of the best companies to JS on. They always treat their non-revs correctly. I wonder how long that is going to last with the crap they are about to go through.

AutoCars Armed said:
NWA is about one of the best companies to JS on. They always treat their non-revs correctly. I wonder how long that is going to last with the crap they are about to go through.

What crap are they about to go through?

Ya NWA is great, MESA has been great to me, UAL has been great. Then Jumpseated on USair, and some Isle donkey was such a Bit4h I could not understand it. You know the deal, I was sitting on the isle, and she asked the passenger next to me if he wanted something to drink (served him) them walked on without offering me anything. I am sure this gave her a much needed power trip. Go crack a coke biatch...

Holy crap
for those of you that get treated well by the old hags on NWA congrats. More than once Ive been told to go sit my ass in the back while passing a nearly empty first class. and don't even get me started on the cranky gate agents...

One other question I struggled with...

Should I have pulled the captain aside after the flight and let him know what's going on with the flight attendant? (She literally was yelling at me in front of passengers while I was in uniform) I never really have a feel for what constitutes something they need to be aware of or how they'd react.

why was she yelling at you?

to the previous poster, why didn't she offer you something to drink? Was it b/c you weren't paying for your seat and that coke you wanted might break the bank?

That's just it. She was totally out of control. I've never laid eyes on her before, I boarded in a great mood, and she instantly started snapping at me. I've never seen anything like it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back