Come Join Us!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
looking good. Don't have to learn to renavigate. A great job. Thanks BigD

I feel really bad about abandoning FI, but it has been going to the dogs lately....I think I will be joining up at Clear and a Million.

Cutlass1287 said:
I feel really bad about abandoning FI, but it has been going to the dogs lately....I think I will be joining up at Clear and a Million.

It says "a message board for professional pilots" ... that would seem to exclude all of us who don't get paid to fly (PFT'ers included perhaps)

polysciguy9 said:
It says "a message board for professional pilots" ... that would seem to exclude all of us who don't get paid to fly (PFT'ers included perhaps)

"professional" is a trait/quality in a person, not someone getting paid to do their profession. There are a lot of pilots (as in any other profession) that are paid for their services, but who aren't professional i.e. the two America West piltos that fly drunk, 350drivr and so on.

NookyBooky said:
I'm an amatuer punk, but they haven't booted me yet. Maybe it's my taste in avatars?

I'd have to say that your avatar is a good reason not to boot you out!!!!:beer:

ePilot22 said:
"professional" is a trait/quality in a person, not someone getting paid to do their profession. There are a lot of pilots (as in any other profession) that are paid for their services, but who aren't professional i.e. the two America West piltos that fly drunk, 350drivr and so on.

I agree- professionalism is a state of mind.

Latest resources

Back