• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Come Join Us!

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
looking good. Don't have to learn to renavigate. A great job. Thanks BigD

Total Time
I feel really bad about abandoning FI, but it has been going to the dogs lately....I think I will be joining up at Clear and a Million.

polysciguy9

Total Time
<40hrs
Cutlass1287 said:
I feel really bad about abandoning FI, but it has been going to the dogs lately....I think I will be joining up at Clear and a Million.

It says "a message board for professional pilots" ... that would seem to exclude all of us who don't get paid to fly (PFT'ers included perhaps)

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
polysciguy9 said:
It says "a message board for professional pilots" ... that would seem to exclude all of us who don't get paid to fly (PFT'ers included perhaps)

"professional" is a trait/quality in a person, not someone getting paid to do their profession. There are a lot of pilots (as in any other profession) that are paid for their services, but who aren't professional i.e. the two America West piltos that fly drunk, 350drivr and so on.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
It's going to be the same thing over there as it is here!!!!:erm:

NookyBooky

Beach Bum Extraordanaire
Total Time
ha!
polysciguy9 said:

I'm an amatuer punk, but they haven't booted me yet. Maybe it's my taste in avatars?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
NookyBooky said:
I'm an amatuer punk, but they haven't booted me yet. Maybe it's my taste in avatars?

I'd have to say that your avatar is a good reason not to boot you out!!!!:beer:

Total Time
ePilot22 said:
"professional" is a trait/quality in a person, not someone getting paid to do their profession. There are a lot of pilots (as in any other profession) that are paid for their services, but who aren't professional i.e. the two America West piltos that fly drunk, 350drivr and so on.

I agree- professionalism is a state of mind.

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
bump, jiggas. click the linky in my profile.