Comair's Fate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Speedtape

There is a lot of tribal communication going on regarding an acquisition by a Utah based company.

Anyone have have any clues?

HAPPY?

Last edited:
Won't happen. Skywest does not want to add more 50 seat RJ's to it's portfolio, nor will Delta allow one company to have so much control of its Regional connections. Not a good fit seemingly.

Won't happen. Skywest does not want to add more 50 seat RJ's to it's portfolio, nor will Delta allow one company to have so much control of its Regional connections. Not a good fit seemingly.
a

It's not about 50 seat RJs. It's about Fees for Departure and another 15 year marketing agreement. It's about increasing revenue streams, thus more profits. For the Mainline, it's about a stable, seamless, quality, partner in the outsourcing process to increase feed. There appears to be no other buyer with the resources to make the acquisition that makes sense. A sales contract can be written that will protect both party's interest.

It seems like the Republic buying Comair rumor has resurfaced in the past month or so.

I'll miss my S3's and S2's, but beyond that I could not care less who owns us...

Where do you get this inside information? And if it's true, when will it become public?

Because he is Bob Castellini.

Latest resources

Back