• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair's Fate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's a question? Fred was head of DCI and came to Comair to fix the broken CVG DCI carrier after the Christmas meltdown. He left after not meeting expectations and Bornhorst resided over the bankruptcy hammer-down. Then Bornhorst goes to be head of DCI. What kind of dog and pony show is going on? All these execs just keep replacing each other and nothing really happens. Lord I just had a brain hemorrhage thinking too hard. Sorry won't happen again. Cheers.

It's pretty obvious from Richard Anderson's comments in a recent Town Hall webcast that we are going to be sold in the near future. Who is going to be our new daddy? Your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully we'll be spun off as an independent company, but I seriously doubt that will be the case. I expect that sometime soon I'll turn on CNN in my crappy hotel room and find out who's going to be signing my paychecks from now on.

As long as I don't find myself stapled to the bottom of some other seniority list, it's all good!;) ;)

It seems like the Republic buying Comair rumor has resurfaced in the past month or so.

I'll miss my S3's and S2's, but beyond that I could not care less who owns us...

There are no good rumors, for the most part its the senior guys talking rumors which seem to spread like their egos. These are the same people that kept saying Comair will be out of business by spring 07, the sameones that believe every word Dick soaper says.

Latest resources

Back