Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, that's just too weird.
That it be.
Makes you think that DAL has intentions for Comair in the future.
If they would have chosen DS or SB, that means they're just going to shut us down.

But who knows. It's still Delta.

So basically JS got tired of not having any control under Delta and slipped away into the sunset again. In the meantime we now have a new CEO that also will not have any control and it will be status quo.

The employees at this airline have given up enough of their money, so my vote is NO MORE. With a new CEO that says we need to be cost competitive, you know he is going to ask for more cuts. I don't see where this airline can be pinched any further for money without chipping away at safety.

Still losing airplanes, still furloughing, still downgrading..... I hope this guy doesn't think he is going to get a big, fat, warm, fuzzy welcome. I'll give him the benifit, but talk is cheap. Leadership has changed too many times here in the past 4 years for anyone to be optomistic that this guy will be able to change the picture here.

Anyone know how much JS walked out with? How much was his parachute? That guy doesn't work for free.
I think this is first airline that hasn't shut down under his control. ..Midway, Song and there is one more.

Anyone know how much JS walked out with? How much was his parachute? That guy doesn't work for free.
I think this is first airline that hasn't shut down under his control. ..Midway, Song and there is one more.

I saw him loading up the trunk of his car with a couple of cases of Mints and the plasma tv from Ops last night. :laugh:

Have anyone seen the man lately. Hes gotta be pushing 400 lbs. The fat bastard took all of our Honey Baked Ham Certificates in lou of payment.

I saw him loading up the trunk of his car with a couple of cases of Mints and the plasma tv from Ops last night. :laugh:
Not to mention the crackers that we don't serve anymore.

What a load of crap. Those were my breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Not to mention the crackers that we don't serve anymore.

What a load of crap. Those were my breakfast, lunch and dinner.

No more crackers? WTF!!

I better make a stop at the grocery store before I head into work today.

No more crackers? WTF!!

I better make a stop at the grocery store before I head into work today.
Yep, no more crackers. Shocked me as well!

Have anyone seen the man lately. Hes gotta be pushing 400 lbs. The fat bastard took all of our Honey Baked Ham Certificates in lou of payment.

About p!ssed my pants. Too funny, but sadly true.

I've been here shy of 2 yrs. Seen 3 or 4 top management changes and only doom and gloom memo's. I expect to be out on the street in Jan or Feb.

This place is going down, espec. under a ex NWA manager.

Latest resources

Back