• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comairs Big Announcement! [rumor mill]

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you guys will be known as the w************************* flying 200 seaters for 50 seat rates!!!:)

Hey, hey, get it right, that's a 168-seater, dang it!

And you guys will be known as the w************************* flying 200 seaters for 50 seat rates!!!:)

That's Mr. Whore to you!
And I'm sure as soon as I leave, you'll be there to take my job, happy to make $20k a year..

What do you regul8 anyway? You should regulate the amount of food your girl shovels into her mouth.

You can go F yourself.

We walked for 89 days.

We told management to stick it when they wanted us to fly the 40 seaters for less than 50 rates and thus CHQ was brought in to MCO because they would fly EMB135s for less than 50 rates.

We told them to stick it up their A** when they wanted us to have one FO rate for all aircraft like some other Regionals.

We laughed in their face when they told us to fly 700/900s for 50 seat rates because SKYW did.

So go take a look around before you start throwing rocks. Comair guys were left holding their Johnson while the other regionals got down on their knees and blew management.

On Epic: Comair update meetings tomorrow 10 a.m. in the GO cafeteria and 11:30 gate A1, hosted by J. Glamor Shots S. live and in person!

Bring your camera if you want a front row seat.

Didn't Bornhorst make his announcement this time last year the same exact way?

You can go F yourself.

We walked for 89 days.

We told management to stick it when they wanted us to fly the 40 seaters for less than 50 rates and thus CHQ was brought in to MCO because they would fly EMB135s for less than 50 rates.

We told them to stick it up their A** when they wanted us to have one FO rate for all aircraft like some other Regionals.

We laughed in their face when they told us to fly 700/900s for 50 seat rates because SKYW did.

So go take a look around before you start throwing rocks. Comair guys were left holding their Johnson while the other regionals got down on their knees and blew management.

Calm down I think he was joking.... In other news Comair CEO has meeting planned for tomorrow. The exact same way that Bornhorst resigned a few years ago....

On Epic: Comair update meetings tomorrow 10 a.m. in the GO cafeteria and 11:30 gate A1, hosted by J. Glamor Shots S. live and in person!

Bring your camera if you want a front row seat.

Didn't Bornhorst make his announcement this time last year the same exact way?

Twice you beat me!!!

I am almost certain they will combine Mesaba Compass Holdings, Inc and Delta Connection Inc., but there is no reason to merge the pilot groups. That would give the new carrier too much power come negotiations. Keep them separate and let them argue and hate each other when they take each other's planes.

Thanks of flying Comesapass a subsidiary carrier of a subidiary holding company of Delta Air Lines.

FWIW, Compass named a new president today. Former VP of NWA Regional Airline Ops.

You can go F yourself.

We walked for 89 days.

Oh God! You guys think you did anything special! You held out and got next to nothing! I respect that you stayed out of work, but you should have held out for more! Now with 20 DCI carriers you have no way to get anything good in further contracts.

Latest resources

Back