Comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flash 7

thanks for the info flash7, did sharon say if the tentative two October classes were New hire classes or the internal emb-120 classes I've been reading about?

I asked around last week and had people tell me that yes, there will be an october class and no, there won't be any new hire classes until November.....so your best guess is mine.

All i can say is that it's worth the wait and make sure you're on the alternate list (if you can take the short notice). This is a great company.

Thanks PR, how did you get on the alternate list? Did they ask you in the interview or did you call them up and put you on it?

Has anyone had good results emailing Sharon rather than calling. I called last week and got the same answer Flash did. I read HERE, that all dates thru OCT 16 were in house. No clue what the next class after that is. Can someone up there ask HR and post it.
G Man

"unofficial word" is that the next new hire class is Oct 28th. I'm not sure of the size, but I would assume ~10-12 people. Hopefully classes will pick up from that point...a large portion of the E120 guys will be through training by then.

Hang in there.

Calling Sharon

I just submitted my on-line resume to Comair last week, should I be calling Sharon to see about an interview?

Wow

Latest resources

Back