Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Col.Hogan

Hi, I interviewed the begining of last week with Comair. Just curious to know what people know about the time frame on the rejection letter and or thumbs up letter??? HOGAN

It seems that it has been taking 2 weeks. I interviewed on the 19th of Feb and got the letter on the 3rd of March. It is tough to wait - hang in there. Let me know how it turns out.

Good luck

It was only a week when I got hired, but that was 4 years ago. I'm sure the whole process has changed by now.

Col. H:

Take a glance at the thread "Comair Pool" for some info re: timing of acceptance/rejections letters. It appears that the 'two week' figure quoted above is about right. For example, those of us who interviewed 2/18 - 2/21 got our letters around 3/3 - 3/8.

Good luck to you Colonel. Hope to see you on the line.

I interviewed on the 11th and am still waiting. I have a friend at comair and he said the letter he got was postmarked 10 days after the interview. so hopefully soon.

Just curious. How much time did u have between your call to sched. your interview and your actual interview? Is it a couple of weeks or more like a month?

it took about 1 1/2 months to get a call then a month for the interview, but for me we got 2ft of snow the day i was spose to leave so I had to wait another month for the interview.

Latest resources

Back