• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA allowed Delta furloughs that opportunity. Comair, ummm, not so much. Thanks JC! See you at Subway. Make yourself a footlong and then shove it up your a%$.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Okay General, I'll give that one to you. That's funny right there,(thar) I don't care who you are!!!

again one person out of 1800 and you kill the rest of th 1799 of them. Nice. I am sure you don't have any jerks at Delta.

So general, why is Delta punishing the pilots' at Comair for JC's mistake?

The Delta pilots are just using JC as an excuse....They have never done anything for any other pilot group...Ask the Eastern pilots what the Delta MEC did for them after Delta took over all of that flying...

Quit expecting the Delta pilots to do anything for anyone else...Start doing what you need to do and don't expect anything from them.......

The Delta pilots are just using JC as an excuse....They have never done anything for any other pilot group...Ask the Eastern pilots what the Delta MEC did for them after Delta took over all of that flying...

Quit expecting the Delta pilots to do anything for anyone else...Start doing what you need to do and don't expect anything from them.......

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Okay I'll get on that. In turn you ask the Pan Am guys at Delta why a huge chunk of them started a DAL in '91? For added bonus ask a Pan Am guy how many jobs were transferred when UAL carved out the LHR network from Pan Am.

Point of order: ASA has had a long standing company policy of hiring pilots, any pilot, without making them resign their previous employer's seniority number.

Am I right or wrong?

And yet there were no "substantive issues" at ASA, as opposed to those fabricated by the CMR MEC and RJDC at the time. :rolleyes:

Really? This whole thing is about JC? Jesus, how long ago was that? You realize that MUCH has happened since then? So you hope for the demise of hundreds of pilots who may or may not have agreed with what happened? This was a group of pilots, not the entire pilot group. You do understand that A LOT of current pilots at CMR were not even there during the strike or what happened before or shortly after? Oh, and by the way, the strike was about better pay and work rules, not screwing Delta. Those pilots were just trying to get what they deserved and they did well. And remember mgmt agreed to it.
There are a lot of really good people at Comair who are just trying to get by and keep their homes and support their families. I think it is really sad and pathetic that you a..holes are hoping they lose it all. Remember that in this industry, your luck can turn on a dime.
It's really unfortunate what has happened to this entire industry. It's really sad that there are some people who are so ignorant that they actually think pilots have the power to decide what happens with the airline. Unions don't have the power that they used to have.
GL-no need to respond. You go ahead and eat your first class meal, which I have had and quite honestly, they suck. Given a choice, Alaska has much better meals, otherwise, i'll take some peanuts from Southwest.

So general, why is Delta punishing the pilots' at Comair for JC's mistake?

Just a guess, but maybe the Comair strike that cost Delta $1 billion? I don't think they forgot about that....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back